Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Humpday Helpers

I come to write this blog after a very exhausting first half of the week!! I had a very fun weekend, but got thrown back into the reality of studying very quickly and never quite got to catch up on sleep, so there are many things that I am so thankful for and could not make it through the week without!


1. Yet again, another special visit from Mary London Carswell on Tuesday! She came with two of her friends, Kara and Holmes, and we had a nice dinner at the firehouse sub and then went to crusades and got to worship and the hear about God wanting us to be missionaries, and it was exactly what I needed after a very unenjoyable anatomy test 

2. Rodeo: This weekend I get to go visit one of  my best friends, Savannah Hodge, at auburn and go to their big rodeo together! I have not seen her for about 2 months, which has been way too long, it is a much needed visit for both us, and I absolutely CANNOT wait to see her!

3. Nap Time: After an exhausting weekend, staying up late to study for an anatomy test and a statistics test the past couple days along with all the other crazy things had to this week, I finally found an hour and a half to lay in my bed and take a MUCH needed nap, which gave me some much needed energy

4. Quiet Time: something I am trying to be very good about is my quiet time with the Lord, I do not do it at the exact same time every day but I like to make sure I can thank him for all the things he has done in my life and to learn more about him. Some awesome passages I came across were Psalm 13 and Romans 8...I encourage you to check it out!!

5. Ethan's Email: this week my best guy friend forwarded me an email he received from one of his LIT's this summer, who had to answer a question saying who her favorite counselor was and why. This email was so unexpected and so needed. It is amazing how a 15 year old girl's words of encouragement can make you feel so good about yourself and be the perfect pick me up in the middle of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment