Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Humpday Helpers

Humpday Helpers is something new I want to try and do every wednesday. I want to take some time out of my busy schedule to remember the things I am so thankful for that are helping get through the week and especially to get over the humpday of the week!

1. Mary London's spontaneous visit to Ttown: seeing mary london instantly changed my mood of overwhelmed, stressed about the future, and frustration with school turn into the happiest mood I could be in and brought the brightest, most genuine smile to my face

2. My Washington National's sweatshirt: A few weeks ago I received a surprise package from my cousin, Eddie, who works for the Nationals baseball team, and opened the package to find a sweet note and one of the comfiest sweatshirts I've ever owned. It has kept me warm and cozy with this random cold front we are having in Tuscaloosa.

3. Rainy Days: The sound of falling asleep to rain and thunderstorms is one of my favorite sounds to fall asleep to, so this week it has been so nice to turn my TV off and just listen to the rain come crashing down on our tin roof...but it does make it hard to want to get out of bed in the morning

4. The anticipation of my visit from Dickson this weekend: it's been a long week full of tests and having to study for tests next week, but one of the main things getting me through this week is my excitement for one of my best friends, Dickson, to come visit me. He has never been to Tuscaloosa, so I cant wait show him around my new home town.

No comments:

Post a Comment