Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My favorite time of the year: Football season

Oh the joy of football season!! My friends (except for betsy who loves football just as much) usually get mad at me for how much I like football and how often I watch it. I absolutely love everything about it and enjoy watching intense games more than anything! I have had some really fun football weekends with my family and friends and truly enjoyed the spirit of Tuscaloosa! And I can definitely say I have turned both my parents into huge Alabama fans and I love it. For the first time ever, my mom texts me making sure I am watching any close game, and she loves to remind me how lucky half of auburn's wins are.  Gamedays have been my one day that I give myself off for the week and do not look at school work (except for one saturday and it was AWFUL....i watched some of the games on mute so I could peek every once and awhile)

Here are some pictures from throughout the whole season that I thought I would share!

 Got to experience my first UGA game with my bestest friend!!

 North Texas game with my fellow football fanatic!
 I have the Best Big Sis in the world!!

 Thank you to the Dennis Family for letting us sit with them!

 The team about to come out!

Vanderbilt Homecoming game

Julia came to town/ Marist reunion

 Love you to the moon and back!...ps lets time lets not lose to the dads!

 I literally have the BEST parents in the world. No questions asked

 Some of the biggest blessings in my life!

 Love you two more than you know (Care it is also SO special to have you in ttown)

 Could not ask for a better support system here in ttown... thank you for all that you guys  put up with!

 Most caring, fun, spontaneous, love mom a girl could ask for!

At the Cannon's fabulous tailgate for the Arkansas game!

 Look at those Tide fans!! Could not be happier!

 Love each and every one of you! Cant wait to be roomies!!

 Trying to teach this man how to dance. Could not ask for a better friend, support system or Dad!

 Words will never be able to describe what you mean to me... thank you for all you do

Best roommates I could ever ask for!! Love you all! 1001 love!

No comments:

Post a Comment