Monday, August 22, 2011

Caroline Joan Young

Today 21 years ago one of my bestest friends in the entire world graced
 us with her presence on this earth! WOW what a good day that is!
If you do not know Caroline, I am going to go ahead and say I am sorry because
your missing out on one of the best friendships of your life and just missing out
on knowing one of the best people on this earth. 

Sitting here going down memory lane with so many different times with caroline
literally brings me tears of joy. I remember the very first time I met her at Meghan Duffy's
birthday party and then we went to camp 3 weeks later together and thats when my life changed forever.
They always say you build unique relationships at camp...well we definitely did.
To say the least, Caroline and I re-met that sunday and by friday night we were sharing a bunk bed
in the watersports cabin. 

The next summer we had the awesome experience of sharing our LIT year together 
and the friendship only grew stronger. The next 4 summers we worked together for a month 
at camp and by far every time they were the best 4 months of my summer. 

BUT, the friendship went far far beyond camp. It turned into a once or twice a month 
hang out, which eventually turned into an every weekend hangout and I wouldn't 
want it any other way! I was fortunate enough to have Caroline as my roommate freshmen 
year of college, and who knows what I would have done without her. It 
was by far one of the biggest blessings of my life. 

Enough about us. Today is her day and I want to share with everyone how amazing
this girl is and how lucky I am to call her a BEST FRIEND, sister, twin, soulmate, and 
camp friend. When I hear the name Caroline Young, I immediately think of a stunningly
beautiful blonde both inside and out. Caroline literally has a heart of GOLD.

Caroline has NEVER failed to be there for me. We have spent so many nights laughing
so hards our abs hurt, telling stories, boy drama, shedding tears dealing with different loses, sharing our faiths,and so many more special times together. She is by far one of THE MOST genuine people I know. Caroline never ever fails to know what to say to me to put a smile on my face,
or just to realize everything is going to be ok and God has a better plan for me. 
She will always stand up for me and be there to defend me whenever I need. I with out a doubt
can always call on Caroline and know everything will be ok!

Caroline, I know I say it all the time but you truly will never ever know how much you mean to me.
I could not love a person more and I think everyone knows that. To this day, I am honored
and privileged to be called your twin and for people to get us confused. I hope you know
and never forget how much you truly mean to me.

I LOVE YOU PAST HEAVEN AND BACK FOREVER AND EVER

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY CAROLINE!!!

Here are just some pictures to capture our friendship over the years!

(Our LIT summer)
(Fall retreat...were always bus buddies)
 (CIT summer...so intimidating)
 (Your the best.)
(Never fails to make me laugh)
 (Loves to have fun)
 (The beginning of the core 4)
 (We're still together)
 (Happy 18th Bday)
 (So glad we shared this night together)
 (So much love, happieness, and joy)
(Would not have made it through this year without you)
(Soulmates.)
(Always have your arms wide open for me)
 (Twins.)
(Your finally 21..yayay)

Thank you for being you!



No comments:

Post a Comment